What makes your blog different from other travel blogs in the country?
Readers can download our customisable trip itineraries for their trip planning reference. Our travel videos and photos provide a preview of what readers can expect from each destination.
We understand the challenges of trip planning where information is lacking e.g. finding that obscure little café that serves the best egg tarts in Macau. Thus, we share maps, directions and reviews of these interesting places.
Whether they are are just curious about what to eat or plan very detailed hour-by-hour trip itinerary (like us!), we try to be a one-stop travel resource for our readers.
Be it good or bad, which Asian city/town left you the deepest impression? And why?
This trip was quite an experience as we travel the way the locals do – by overnight buses to different destinations in Turkey and stayed at cave houses! We also enjoyed the sweet treats of Turkey from the baklava to Turkish delights.
Tell us your best “value for money” travel tip.
- Finalist of Singapore Best Travel Blog Awards 2013, 2014
- Finalist of Singapore Skyscanner Bloscars Award 2014
- Popular Lifestyle Blogger 2013 by The New Paper
- Finalist of Most Popular Singapore Blogs 2013 by TheSmartLocal.com
- Finalist of Best Singapore Travel Blog 2013 by HotelClub
- Lonely Planet Featured Blogger 2009-2012
- Finalist of Singapore Best Lifestyle Blog Awards 2010
- BBC Travel
- Lonely Planet
- National Geographic
- CNN Travel
- My Paper
Media Feature on
- Photography 72%
- Website Design 74%
- Uniqueness 86%
- Creativeness 82%
- Usefulness 88%
- Inspiration 86%
Ease of Navigation
- Readability 80%
- Ease of Navigation 76%